Welcome to Buddhism Canada!
- To document histories and validate experiences and amplify voices of Buddhist communities to serve these communities, and to help educate the wider community.
- To engage students of Buddhism with lived experience of the religion.
- To research the challenges facing convert and immigrant Buddhist communities with their outreach.to younger practitioners and to ensure their survival in Canada.
- To enrich understandings of the diasporic experience in Canada.
- To publicize the services offered by various Buddhist temples in the community.
- To foster greater understanding of the communities’ needs for Buddhist community caregivers.